Friday, July 04, 2008

CHA Summer 200 Sneak Peeks!

OK, I hear you all...you are asking about the new products that will be released soon because the trade show is just a few weeks away. It is fun to try and see the new products as soon as you can kind of like a treasure hunt on the web to see what can be found. I will try to help you out by posting here what I have access to - here is my disclaimer, though...There are tons of fantastic products in the scrap/stamp world, and we won't be selecting them all to carry in the store. We will do our best to pick the new products that the scrappers and stampers in our area will have the most use for and the most fun with....having said that, if you see a product you really want, shoot us an email so we know your opinions- because they are important!!

Here we go.....I will update this post as I get the info. Starting with Glitz Design......

















Glitz Designs has several new paper collections!


























And I cannot believe how fun Chatterbox looks!

And here is Beau Jardin from Tinkering Ink.....



and Pink Paislee has me pretty excited!






and then there is GCD Studios collections.....



  • and a few sneek peaks from Maya Road...




























No comments: