Thursday, September 27, 2007

Memory Trends 2007 - So Many Ideas!

These were projects on display at the Prism Paper booth. I really like the clean lines of these projects and how the colors make the pictures pop!























S.E.I. Booth
This great little accordian book was on display at the SEI booth.






********************************************


I really liked this layout because of its versatility - I could make it using any scrap papers I may have in my collection, even though this layout was made using paper by Piggy Tales.



**********************************************










Cute little Christmas tag book.



********************************************************
























A great layout with the new die cut papers, and handmade Christmas decorations at the Making Memories booth.
******************************************





Making a mini album out of clear acrylic pages and transparencies makes for a very fun to look at project.









I fell in love with this lamp in the Hambly Studio booth. They used all their luscious papers to create this hip lamp that I wanted to take home with me! . I also loved how they took just a piece of the spider web transparency for this purple layout, and how they layers rub ons on top of a transparency in the "my boys" layout.
***************************************




Hampton Arts had some of my favorite sample projects during the show. I couldn't stop snappin pictures of all the wonderful ideas!

































Hampton Arts always has really cool and different samples. I can get so jazzed just looking at them!








Autumn Leaves Layouts. Dig all the buttons!











Autumn Leaves designers never fail to inspire me. I loved these layouts!















Provo Craft


















There were ton's of cool sample projects at the Provocraft Booth.



************************************






This sample was at the Pinecone Press Booth - a wonderfull wintery star card book!



and the products and layouts on display at My Mind's Eye.

No comments: